A Short Dee Session - 14th April 2011

A couple of hours on the Dee proved to be good sport, the Grannom hatches have begun on the river and the Trout are wired onto them.  I set out with a Grannom pattern developed from Paul Ainworth step by step guides, a member of the CADAC water I was fishing this evening.  The evening was very still but a little on the cold side, the main hatch had come off in the day, I had been informed.  Regardless, several Trout and a few out of season Grayling had there heads up and took the imitation.  It doesnt get much better on a spring evening than this, a quality but short session on my return to the Welsh Dee.








Until Next Time..........Tight Lines

2 comments:

  1. Hi Phil,

    Some nice photo's.

    www.smallstreambrowntroutfishing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, just signed up to follow. I'm always interested in seeing what you guys are doing on "your side of the pond." JGR

    ReplyDelete