Looking back on 2023

 2023 was another good year out on the water, catching plenty of fish on my home waters and further afield.  I once again attended various shows providing single and double handed demonstrations, it’s always a great buzz helping out those anglers who either have just started the sport or need their casting tweaked.  It is no surprise and I have noticed that after many years of providing casting tuition that the “casting” part of the sport is overlooked by many. They buy the latest rods, tie the right flies and yet still struggle to target that elusive brown or can’t cover a salmon pool efficiently. Anyway I’ll keep banging away at that casting drum, hopefully getting through to the fly anglers that in my opinion Casting is the most important cog in the system. If you want to learn more then check out Phil Ratcliffe Fly Fishing.

Here’s a few pictures of the year, enjoy !

























All the best for 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment